WGI Championships 2015
Congratulations to the Varsity Guard on their 2nd Finalist appearance and their 13th place finish at Finals with a score of 82.45!
Congratulations to our 4 concert bands on their tremendous performances at UIL!
- Concert Band-1,1,2 & 1,1,1
- Symphonic Band-1,1,1 & 1,1,1
- Wind Symphony-1,1,1 & 1,1,1
- Wind Ensemble-1,1,1 & 1,1,1
2015 Tournament of Roses
126th Annual Rose Parade presented by Honda
2014 John Philip Sousa Foundation
Sudler Shield Recipient
An International Award Recognizing High School, Youth and International Marching Bands of World Class Excellence
2014 WGI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
90.85, 5th Place Open Class Finals
2013 BOA GRAND NATIONALS
93.95, 4th Place Finalists, Outstanding Music in Semifinals.
Round Rock High School
- 201 Deep Wood Drive
- Round Rock, Texas 78681
Please visit the band booster website.
Please visit our middle school campus websites.
Pre UIL Concert, Friday, March 27th
- 5:40 Concert Band arrives. Store cases in black box, then go to green room to warm up
- 5:55 Concert Band
- 6:10 Symphonic Band arrives. Store cases in black box, then go to green room to warm up
- 6:15 Wind Symphony and Wind Ensemble arrive. Store cases in black box, take instruments to audience to watch Concert and Symphonic.
- 6:25 Symphonic Band warms up in green room
- 6:30 Concert Band performs on stage
- 6:55 Wind Symphony warms up in green room, leave after Concert Band is finished performing all 3 songs
- 7:00 Symphonic Band performs on stage
- 7:25 Wind Ensemble warms up in green room, leave after Symphonic Band is finished performing all 3 songs
- 7:30 Wind Symphony performs on stage
- 8:00 Wind Ensemble performs on stage
- 8:30 Concert ends, go home!
Keep the band hall organized and clean
- Please place band and book bags on the shelves.
- Please place water jugs in front of your shelf on the tile instead of the carpet. If we have a spill it's much easier to clean up.
- Instrument cases must be kept in lockers. Instrument cases should not be left on the floor of the band hall.
- No students in the practice rooms, percussion studio or passing through the band hall during A or B lunches. During C lunch you may pass through but not eat.