Congratulations to Bobby Hill, Trent Whiteman and Eric Lennartson who all made the Region Orchestra. Bobby is 1st chair Clarinet, Trent is 1st chair Trombone and Eric is 1st chair Percussion. Nice work!
Congratulations Rock Drums on a strong finish to the end of the competitive season. Special congratulations to the Cymbal Chicks for winning their caption! Way to go!
Check the Files page for Rose Parade Information and More!
2014 WGI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
90.85, 5th Place Open Class Finals
2013 BOA GRAND NATIONALS
93.95, 4th Place Finalists, Outstanding Music in Semifinals.
Round Rock High School
- 300 N. Lake Creek Drive
- Round Rock, Texas 78681
Please visit the band booster website.
Please visit our middle school campus websites.
Football Game versus Klein Collins HS, Saturday, November 22nd, 2014, 2:00pm at Waller ISD Stadium, Waller, TX
- 9:45am Report to band hall, load instruments on trucks
- 10:15 Inspection, have all items with you
- 10:20 Load buses
- 10:30 Depart for Waller
- 11:00 Eat lunch on the bus
- 12:00pm Change into full uniform
- 1:00pm Arrive, unload, move into stands
- 2:00 Game begins
- 3:15 (approx.) Halftime - play for Dragonettes
- 5:00 (approx.) Game ends
- 5:30 (approx.) Load and depart
- 6:00 (approx.) Eat dinner on the bus
- 7:30 (approx.) Arrive, unload equipment and store uniforms properly. Clean the band hall and go home!
Keep the band hall organized and clean
- Please place band and book bags on the shelves.
- Please place water jugs in front of your shelf on the tile instead of the carpet. If we have a spill it's much easier to clean up.
- Instrument cases must be kept in lockers. Instrument cases should not be left on the floor of the band hall.
- No students in the practice rooms, percussion studio or passing through the band hall during A or B lunches. During C lunch you may pass through but not eat.