Check the Files page for Rose Parade Information, Warm Ups, Show Music and More!
2014 WGI WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
90.85, 5th Place Open Class Finals
2013 BOA GRAND NATIONALS
93.95, 4th Place Finalists, Outstanding Music in Semifinals.
Round Rock High School
- 300 N. Lake Creek Drive
- Round Rock, Texas 78681
Please visit the band booster website.
Please visit our middle school campus websites.
FOOTBALL GAME vs. Stony Point - Friday, September 19th
- 4:08pm Eat
- 5:00pm Report to band hall
- 5:15pm Inspection
- 5:30pm Line up to march to stadium
- 5:45pm March to stadium - play fight song on the way over
- 6:00pm Band Senior Night Presentation
- 7:00pm Game begins
- 10:00pm Game ends
- 10:30pm Watch halftime performance as a group in the band hall
- 11:00pm Go home!
ALL CALL TO DRAGON BAND ALUMNI
If you're reading this, please help spread the word. We'd like to have all alumni who are available and willing join us for Homecoming on October 31st this year. The big event for alumni will be the PEP RALLY at 3:30pm on Friday the 31st. Then a great football game and time with the current band - I would love to get everyone on the field together at half time!
Keep the band hall organized and clean
- Please line up tote/book bags along the carpet. If they have to be 2 deep, please keep them on the carpet and not on the tile in front of the lockers.
- Please place water jugs in front of your tote/book bag on the tile instead of the carpet. If we have a spill it's much easier to clean up.
- Instrument cases must be kept in lockers. Instrument cases should not be left on the floor of the band hall.
- No students in the practice rooms, percussion studio or passing through the band hall during A or B lunches. During C lunch you may pass through but not eat.